University of Hawaii - CIMES
Currently supporting a CIMES research program with our TDR-16 digital data recorder.
- 16-channel, acoustic recording system
- Ruggedized for at-sea testing
- Over 50 hours of continuous recording
- Researching diver detection, ship signature analysis and threat detection
Teknologic has donated equipment to support Academic research based on our experience with product ruggedization and telemetry/logging systems.
Teknologic Underwater Data Acquisition System
Currently in development of a deep depth acoustic recording system for Naval research.
- 48 channel 24-bit ADCs with synchronous recording utilizing a high accuracy clock
- Pre-scheduled recording times and durations
- 1 Kilometer Operating Depth
Teknologic’s experience with ocean engineering and telemetry/logging systems was a perfect fit for this customer’s needs.
Fuel Cell Research Control System
Teknologic provided engineering support in the development of a control system for fuel cell research.
- Designed using both COTS and custom components
- Precision control
- Flexible operation using script-driven Sequence Controller
- LabWindows CVI user interface for real-time visualization and monitoring
Teknologic’s system engineering expertise allowed us to provide a safe, flexible, and extensible research tool.